Saturday, December 06, 2008

A splendid evening with Andy


“Oh those white legs, they look so sexy!” screamed Andy , I just kept my coffee on table and looked at Andy , he said “look there” and I could see two pairs of leg of two old white men sitting inside an auto. Then I gave a glance to Anu and Faiz and we all broke into laughter and I said “Andy, you are so crazy for whites that you didn’t even notice it is leg of old men” and he said “Jinsy, I am crazy for whites and I don’t care if it’s man or women, anyway white females are so hot” and I was aghast as I noticed his face, it was blushing, it became like chocolate and his eyes were looking like chocolate chips as Andy’s complexion is dark so it can’t be better than the color of chocolate and his eyes better than chocolate chips, to describe as well as to look :)
Okay ! now let me introduce you to Andy. An MBA in marketing and systems, good guitarist and singer, he was born in Kuwait, brought up in India and wants to become an American, so, sometimes he tries to talk like American Yankee by rolling the ‘R’s ‘and joining words :). He is very obsessed about his hair, and he takes very good care of it, in fact, he washes it with drinking water, now don’t assume his hair to be as long as Arjun Rampal’s in the movie “Rock on”, Andy has small hair which is properly trimmed and managed well. His second obsession is his complexion. Since he wants to be an American and passionate about whites he wants to look fair. In spite of using tubes of fair and handsome poor chap couldn’t make it better. Well it’s not his mistake, in the advertisement Shahrukh really gives hopes and inspiration to guys by making all hot beauties dance around the guys while saying “hi handsome”. His third obsession is to carry himself well, he always has good attire to match the situation, in fact always formals .So this was the small introduction about Andy. Being my batch mate and best friend of my best friend that is Anu he became my friend.
Now let’s get back to the Café CoffeeDay (CCD) and a splendid evening with Andy. This was our last meeting since all our exams were over and everyone of us were going back to our places for our respective tasks, so the mood was little gloomy , but the aroma of coffee and chocolate sauce in CCD and rain outside which we saw from the glass window of CCD made the mood light and relaxing. We were talking less and each one of us were looking outside to see the hustle and bustle of people due to rain and now and then we would give glance to each other and sometimes laughter would break out or just a simple smile. At times we would even do some conversation to lighten up the mood. Among all these things I forget to mention about one character that is Faiz, a good and renowned dancer of our batch and very quiet guy especially if he is in group. Once being my boy enemy and now a friend, we does not have much to talk, because if we talk it wouldn’t be more than fights so I thought not to awaken the devils residing in him and make the scenario worst. But he as usual would like to start of with some conversation which would make me and Anu bit irritated and all of a sudden in such situation the scream about white legs made us laugh with our heads on heels.
When Andy said “Jinsy, Iam crazy about whites” I said “even they are crazy for blacks” and then I noticed his face he was looking somewhat lost. I think may be in the dream of some white. After a long pause Andy broke his silence may be after thinking a lot he said “If India was as prosperous country like America then we could has also outsourced our services to Americans, and just imagine all the whites would come to me for jobs” after hearing this Faiz’s got very exited and I just noticed his face, his excitement made his eyes come out of his socket and he said “yeah! All the white girls will be after us for jobs, and if I am hiring I will hire only girls” and I started wondering if really such situation happened then it will be very funny. It will be so hard to train Americans for accent, because in India there are so many accents. Malayalam accent, Tamil accent, Bihar accent, Bengali accent etc. Moreover only urban population of India speaks English and rest of the population speaks their own local language with such thoughts inside my skull I just looked at Andy and asked “how is it possible, only urban population in India speaks English?” He said “yeah”.
Now I am not writing this blog to pull someone’s leg or to play with anyone’s sentiment. I am just wondering how things can be changed, hope the time will come when we have enough jobs in India that we will have to outsource our work to Americans and as developed as America so that we won’t be called as third world countries and the youngsters like Andy ambition will not be to become American but INDIAN, but few things can’t be changed like Indians crazy for whites and Americans crazy for brownies.
Well no one can be blamed the other side of grass is always green!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jins.. its good...but u didnt write anything abt me...;(

FunnyChristian said...

Honestly, u’d pictured it real gud!!
Concluding pep talk was insanely mind-blowing, Jin!! u rockd!!Luvd ur sentiments ;)
Giv Anu ur fair crack of the whip!!(Anu’s whimper :( !!)

Unknown said...

jin ,
heee......it was nice but nothing great about me.u left me in great disappoinment. next time u rite dont forget to tell about "THE GREAT JADA GANG". HAHAHAHAH

Jinsy John said...

hey! thanx a lot for ur posts..

Genuachen said...

Fine ...that is my over all comment




Hope ur mettle be out through these



Gr8 Jincy

FunnyChristian said...

Thats it,Jin...?u aint writin anythn nemore?i came in eagerly to read out ur sarcastic wits ;)

Anonymous said...

haha.. i share my smile here... andy .. no sarcastic smirks to be followed on poor andy ...